GF | DF | RSF | EF
AGE APPROPRIATE: 8 months +
MAKES: 10 balls
Great for constipation from the prunes and healthy fats – and also amazing for allergen exposure (peanuts).
Prune & Peanut butter Balls
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup prunes (soaked in boiling water first if they are dried)
- 2 TBSP peanut butter allergen
- 1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- If using dried prunes, soak them in boiling water first for roughly 30 minutes to help them soften. I recommend the brand Hiltona Organic Prunes as you don’t have to soak these and they taste great!
- Take out a blender or food processor and add in the dessicated coconut and hemp seeds. Pulse until fine.
- Add in the prunes, melted coconut oil and peanut butter. Blend until the mixture begins to stay together.
- Begin to roll them into balls, roughly one tablespoon each, then coat them in extra dessicated coconut.
- Store in the fridge for up to five days, or make a big batch and freeze them for up to three months