GF | DF | EF | RSF | NF
AGE APPROPRIATE: 6 months +
SERVES: 3 child servings
I don’t know if this is old news or a mum hack, but my kids love chia pudding and I ALWAYS forget to make it the night before, but I have recently discovered you can make it on the stove in only a few minutes and serve it warm, or allow it to cool and it is just like regular chia pudding! I actually love it warm, and then we top it with almond butter, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt and hemp seeds. Enjoy.
Warm chia pudding
- Small Saucepan
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2.5 cup milk of choice if using coconut, use carton coconut milk not canned
- 2 tbsp maple syrup omit under 12 months
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until the chia has expanded and absorbed the milk. It will be the same consistency as a regular chia pudding.
- Serve warm or cold topped with your favourite toppings.
*if using coconut milk i recommend the carton style as the canned coconut milk solidifies and seperates.