GF | DF | EF | NF | RSF
AGE APPROPRIATE: When on 2 + meals a day
How good are Ice-blocks! Kids love no matter the time of year! Also handy to have ready in the freezer!
Mum hack – give in the bath to save some cleaning up!
Chickpea and Blueberry Puree AND Ice-blocks
- 3 TBSP cooked chickpeas (rinsed and drained from tin, or cooked from dry)
- 2 TBSP blueberries (can be frozen)
- 2 TBSP coconut or greek yoghurt or coconut cream
- 1 serve collagen
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 serve desiccated liver
- 1 serve Foraged For You
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend into a puree.
- If you have leftovers - place them in a iceblock mould (or freeze in ice cubes and place into a silicone feeder) for a high protein iceblock!