GF | DF | RSF | NF
Age suitable: once tolerating whole egg
Serves: 4 fritters
You can get creative with this one. Feel free to swap out any of the herbs or seasoning to taste. Also nice option to pair with a vegetable puree as dipping sauce
- Whisk or Fork
- Frying Pan
- Measuring Spoon
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils can be from the can drained, or cooked from dried.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp adobo seasoning, if you cant find that you could use za'atar or garlic powder or just leave it out
- 1 TBSP fresh herbs - I used dill and parsley here, but you could use any you like - mint, basil etc!
- pinch salt and pepper
- Whisk the egg, then add into the bowl all the other ingredients and stir to combine
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and heat up some ghee or coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil.
- Add about 2 TBSP of batter to the pan per fritter and cook for a few minutes each side until cooked through.