DF | NF | RSF
AGE APPROPRIATE: 3 meals + a day or when tolerating egg/gluten
SERVES: 4 adults
Moroccan Lamb & Liver Meatloaf
- Baking Dish
- Measuring Tools
- 500 grams lamb mince
- 2-4 tbsp chicken or beef liver
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Ras el hanout Moroccan spice
- 1 medium sized carrot
- 1/2 cup sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt omit under 12 months
- 1 tsp sesame seeds for sprinkling allergen
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. To a large bowl add the lamb mince, grated or finely diced liver, egg, razel hanut spice, carrot, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic and salt if using.
- Mix this together with your hands and transfer to an oiled or lined baking dish.
- Press the mixture down firmly, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until cooked within.