Quick eggy muffins perfect for those days you’re running out of the house and need a quick lunch meal or snack or breakfast!
These are suitable from when your baby is having whole eggs, however I would omit the cheese as it’s quite high in sodium under 12 months.
These muffins are so versatile you can essentially add whatever you like to them – they are full of protein and will keep your little ones full for longer.
Quick egg muffins
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Trays
- Silicone Muffin Cups
- 4 eggs
- 1 handful cheese any cheese will work such as cheddar, Parmesan, feta, goats cheese OR if your little one can’t have dairy you can just omit it
- 1 handful vegetables grated or finely chopped - I used tomato and zucchini but it works really well with any leftover veggies too like roasted sweet potato or pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, mushrooms, baby spinach etc
- Salt and Pepper (omit if for under 12 months) can also use any herbs finely chopped for extra flavour.
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk
- Place in muffin trays and then into the preheated oven
- Cook for around 30 mins until bouncy to touch (time will depend how big your muffins are).