Hey Boob to Food community! We’re here to add a sprinkle of festive fun to your toddler’s snack time with a recipe that’s as cute as it is delicious – Christmas Strawberry Santas.
Super simple and toddler-friendly – grab some juicy strawberries and creamy ricotta, and let’s turn them into edible Santas with your little kitchen helper!
- 7 medium strawberries
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1.5 tsp honey omit under 12 months
- 14 sultanas
- Slice the tops straight off of the strawberries and set aside
- Whip the ricotta by adding it to a food processor with the honey. Whip until smooth
- Add the whipped honey ricotta to a piping bag – or make your own by adding the mixture to a zip lock bag and slicing the end tip with scissors. Pipe the ricotta onto the base of the strawberry – roughly one tablespoon per strawberry
- Place the tops of the strawberries onto the piped ricotta and add the Santa eyes using the sultanas
- Place into the fridge if making in advance. Santas are best made on the day you wish for them to be consumed