Let’s face it, we all know we should be eating liver, but sometimes the thought of eating it, or cooking it is daunting. Liver is natures BEST superfood, and one of the most nutritious foods available. It is high in bioavailable iron, B vitamins, vitamin A and so much more.
Trust me, these meatballs do not taste like liver! However if you really don’t want to notice it, try blending all the ingredients in a food processor at step 2.
- 1 Baking Dish
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 Serving Dishes
- 500 grams beef mince
- 1/2 cup chicken liver finely chopped
- 1 small brown onion finely chopped
- 1 zucchini grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs or just egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 tsp rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tsp dijon mustard preservative free
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and combine well with your hands. Roll the mixture into meatballs.
- Place onto a baking dish coated with olive oil. Make sure there is enough room around the meatballs so that they cook evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until evenly cooked and browned.
flo 11 months BLW