GF | DF | NF | RSF
AGE APPROPRIATE: 8 months +
SERVES: Makes roughly 6 ice creams (as sizes of moulds may vary)
Baby Friendly Banana & Passionfruit Ice-creams
- Ice cream moulds
- Ice cream sticks
- 270 g coconut cream (I used AYAM)
- 2 small frozen ripe & spotty bananas
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp collagen
- Pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 1 tsp honey omit under 12 months
- In a blender add the frozen banana, coconut cream, egg yolks, collagen and honey if using. Blend until smooth.
- Take out your ice cream moulds and spoon equal amounts of the passionfruit pulp into the moulds. From the blender pour the ice cream mixture in to fill each mould. Place the ice cream sticks within and store in the freezer overnight before serving.