GF | DF | RSF | EF | NF
Age Appropriate: 6 months+
Serves: 4 baby serves
For the mornings you need to get out the door! Prepare this super easy recipe the day before – as stores for up to 3 days.
Plum, Pear and Beet Chia Pudding
- cutting board
- Small Saucepan
- Jar with lid
- 270 grams coconut milk CARTON works best in chia pudding
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 small sugar plums
- 2 pears
- 3 tsp grated beetroot raw
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- Wash the fruit and cube the pear into equal sized pieces
- Remove the pip from the sugar plums and cube too
- Add the fruit and the grated beetroot to a small saucepan with the cinnamon and cloves, and simmer over a low heat for roughly 15 minutes until soft. Then remove the cinnamon stick and cloves.
- To make the chia pudding, add the chia seeds, coconut milk and water to a jar and shake until incorporated. Leave overnight in the fridge to thicken.
- When ready to serve, mix the stewed fruit through the chia pudding.