GF | EF – can be DF
AGE APPROPRIATE: 2 years +
A classic dessert for Christmas – so easy and so delicious! This one has a bit of a boob to food spin on it of course – using my gut-loving marshmallows and gummies throughout, and some delicious grain-free gingerbread! Full of healthy fats and protein and is super fun to make with the kids too!
Marshmallow and gelatin gummy and gingerbread recipes can all be found in this group.
- Small Saucepan
- Baking Paper
- Knife for slicing
- 200 grams dark chocolate of choice I used 70% Lindt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (room temp)
Optional add ins (measure with your heart how much you’d like!)
- gelatin gummies
- gelatin marshmallows
- gingerbread men broken up
- pretzels broken up
- nuts and seeds of choice
- dried fruit of choice
- Place a cup of water in a small saucepan, and place a heatproof bowl on top. Add in the chopped chocolate and ghee and melt over a low heat, stirring.
- Once melted add in the peanut butter and stir, and the maple syrup
- Add in (most) of the toppings of choice and stir
- Place in a baking dish lined with baking paper - mine was 20x15cm
- Top with remainder of the toppings and place in the freezer for a couple of hours until set
- Once ready, slice and enjoy!!