AGE APPROPRIATE: When tolerating eggs
SERVES: 1 child
Nutritious food doesn’t have to be complicated. This beautiful omelette is so nourishing, full of fats, protein, iodine, choline and so many other minerals and makes a very easy meal.
Wakame and Mushroom Omelette
- Frying Pan
- 1 tsp ghee or butter or coconut oil
- 1-2 mushrooms finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch wakame flakes can also use nori flakes or dulse flakes
- In a frying pan, melt ghee and sauté the mushrooms until browned
- Combine the egg with a big pinch wakame flakes and whisk.
- Add egg mixture (and liver if adding) to the mushrooms and cook until firm, flip and then slice into finger slices.