Camping with kids is one of our hottest topics here at Boob to Food with MANY questions regularly coming in – and now that Luka has converted Kate to the caravanning life, she has questions of her own too! On today’s episode we answer them all (well, most of them!)
For those who are tuning in for the first time, a little about us…
Kate Holm – naturopath, nutritionist, clinical director of Boob to Food and mum of 3
In this podcast we discuss
- coffee… is there anything more important?
- sleeping arrangements and routines when camping
- how to manage food and cooking as well as favourite meal ideas
- mozzies, flies, snakes and other creatures
- first aid and how often Luka has needed to administer it
- how to entertain the kids while camping
- a few things Luka has learned along the way and what NOT to do
- and so much more…
You may also be interested to read our full camping blog, with more info about Luka’s set up and favourite products.
Listen to episode 48 HERE
Today’s episode was brought to you by Solidteknics. We absolutely love Solidteknics, not just for camping, but for every day use too! Made in Australia, these incredible pots, pans and more are made from wrought iron or non-nickel stainless steel, meaning not only do you have a non-toxic and naturally non-stick surface when seasoned, but they are made to last for generations – truly an investment that gets better with age.
Follow us on instagram @boobtofood to stay up to date with all the podcast news, recipes and other content that we bring to help make meal times and family life easier