Coconut & Banana Muffins
- 1 Muffin tray
- 1 Silicone or Paper Muffin Liners
- 1 Blender
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2-4 TBSP maple Syrup omit for under 12 months
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 square chocolate per muffin For adults and toddlers
- Preheat oven to 180c fan forced
- Line a muffin tray with paper muffin liners.
- Blend all muffin ingredients together. Let sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb the liquid and thicken the batter a bit.
- Pour into the prepared muffin tin evenly and place the chocolate square on top of each one (if using)
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.