Hello, Boob to Food fam! Today, we’re bridging the gap between family feasts and baby food with a recipe that’s a winner for both day-to-day and also makes an amazing Christmas dinner for your baby – Roast Dinner Puree.
No need for a separate menu; we’re keeping it fuss-free and family-friendly. Imagine the warmth of a roast dinner, just pureed for your little one – a delicious way to share the joy of mealtime together.
Roast Dinner Puree
- 40 grams carrot
- 40 grams sweet potato
- 1 small lamb chop or approximately 1/4 cup of any other slow cooked meat.
- 1 clove garlic
- drizzle olive oil
- 8 TBSP broth or water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a small baking tray with baking paper
- Dice the carrots and sweet potato into small equal sized pieces
- Add the vegetables to the baking tray with the garlic clove, skin removed. Place on the lamb chop and drizzle everything with olive oil
- Place into the oven to bake for roughly 30 minutes until soft
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
Fridge friendly for 3 days. Suitable from 6 months+