Age Appropriate: 1 meal a day +
Serves: Makes roughly 20 gummies (depending on the size of the moulds)
You can never have to many gummies flavour options, it’s nice to explore different flavours for your baby to experience. These gummies include some beautiful fats from the coconut cream and will be loved by babies and toddlers, and yourself if you manage to get any!
Passionfruit & Coconut Cream Gummies
- Small Bowl
- Small Saucepan
- Spoon or whisk for mixing and stirring
- Moulds or a baking dish for setting in the fridge
- 275 ml tinned coconut cream (I use the brand AYAM)
- 3 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 Pulp of passionfruit
- 2.5 tbsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup water
- Pour the gelatin into a small bowl with the water. Mix to combine then set aside to bloom (thicken)
- Into a small saucepan add the coconut cream, passionfruit pulp, lemon or lime juice and the thickened gelatin.
- Place over a low heat on the stovetop and continue stirring until the gelatin has dissolved
- Pour into moulds or a baking dish to set in the fridge for at least two hours* Coconut cream has a tendency to split if it is heated too high, so I just keep these warm over the stovetop. If your cream does split, they will still taste delicious but will look different as the cream will sit below once firm.