Its the middle of summer here in Australia and theres nothing my kids enjoy than a refreshing ice block! Its also nearly Christmas, and its cherry season! So enjoy these delicious ice pops, suitable from over 12 months of age.
Chocolate Cherry Ice Blocks / Pops
- Ice Block Moulds
- 70 grams frozen banana
- 80 grams frozen cherries seeds removed
- 150 grams cream or coconut cream
- 1.5 tsp honey
- 1.5 tsp cacao powder
- Add the banana and cherries to a blender with the cream, honey and cacao powder.
- Blend until smooth and pour into ice block moulds to set.
- Place in the freezer overnight until firm.