Its heating up here, which means its ice block season!
These are so summery and fun – you will be wanting to reach for them as much as your little one!
Summer Fruity Ice Blocks/Pops
- 8 iceblock moulds I like to use Stainless Steel ones
- 1 cup paw paw / papaya
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 passionfruit pulp
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt or sub for greek or natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp bee pollen or sub for honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger finely chopped or grated
- Add the chopped mango, paw paw and passionfruit pulp to a blender with the yoghurt, milk, bee pollen and fresh ginger
- Blend until smooth and pour into the ice block moulds
- Place into the freezer to set overnight